This Saturday November 2, 2013 is the Annual Auction and Charity Event. The event will be held at the Lake Arrowhead Country Club. Get your tickets for dinner and enjoy a nice evening out or tune in to your local Charter station and bid from the comfort of your own home. You may also come after dinner for just the auction, either way, this is a great night!!!
What’s happening in the Lake Arrowhead Lifestyle this Labor Day weekend in Lake Arrowhead, plenty!!!
Friday August 30th ~
- Paint the Lake ~ You will see various artist around the lake all weekend painting our beautiful lake.
- Farmers Market Night, starts at 2PM – 8PM, fresh produce and specialty items.
- Hollywood Stones ~ Rolling Stones tribute at Center Stage in the Lake Arrowhead Village. Concert starts at 6PM
- At the Lake House today, a special treat, Special Labor Day Friday event, features exceptional world renowned sculptor Khachik Khachatouryan! 4PM-6PM in Cedar Glen
Saturday August 31st ~
- Native Plant Sale ~ Heaps Peak Arboretum 9AM-4PM ~ For more info call Gloria Anderson, President ROWIA (909) 338-4163 9am till sold out!
- Big Bear Alpine Zoo ~ 11AM-2PM Tour the zoo and enjoy delicious scoops of ice cream at five special stations throughout the zoo. Additional price to participate in Ice Cream Safari is $5 per person. *2pm or until ice cream runs out! http://bigbearzoo.org/
- Which One’s Pink (Pink Floyd Tribute)~ Concert in the Lake Arrowhead Village, starts at 6PM at Center Stage.
Sunday September 1st ~
- Lake Arrowhead Yacht Club Closing ceremonies of the , it’s been a fun Summer!!!
- Wanted (Bon Jovi Tribute) ~ Concert in the Lake Arrowhead Village, starts at 6PM at Center Stage.
Monday September 2nd ~
- Tombstone Shadow ~ (CCR Tribute) ~ Special time 12PM-3PM ~~ This is the final concert of the Summer Concert Series in the Lake Arrowhead Village, remember to sign the petition to save our concerts.
What’s happening in the Lake Arrowhead Lifestyles® this week?
Friday August 23rd
- Market Night in the Lake Arrowhead Village, starts at 2PM
- Concert at 6:00PM at Center Stage in the Lake Arrowhead Village, Vitalogy, Pearl Jam tribute band.
Saturday August 24th
- 7AM ~The Lake Arrowhead Communities Chamber of Commerce will be hosting the 3rd Annual Tour de Lake Arrowhead on August 24, 2013.
- Concert in the Village at 6:00 ~ The Garth Guy, Garth Brooks tribute
- Wildhaven Ranch ~ Hollywood Salutes the Animals! 4pm VIP Champagne Tour $30 Adults, $20 Children includes one photo with raptor or mammal (909) 337-1391
- Boxing in Lake Arrowhead at the Lake Arrowhead Resort ~Lake Arrowhead’s first amateur boxing event! Presented by Valencia Boxing and Fist of Gold Youth Center Tickets: $15 Regular, $20 VIP
Enjoy your weekend in Lake Arrowhead!
Lake Arrowhead Lifestyles® this week will have lots of MUSIC!!!
- Thursday Night is “Blue Jay Jazz Fest” ~ Smooth Jazz All Stars will be performing. Bring your dinner, chairs and drinks and enjoy great music right in the heart of Blue Jay. Tables are available too for an extra cost. Door tickets are just $20.Click on the link to get more information Blue Jay Jazz Fest.
- Friday Night in the Lake Arrowhead Village. Farmers market starts at 2PM and goes until 8PM. Friday night music will start at 6:00PM and listen to Jay Blues Band. If you like Blues and Rock, get ready.
- Saturday night will be another concert in the Lake Arrowhead Village at Center Stage. Walking Phoenixes, Johnny Cash tribute. 6:00PM
- Crestline Fishing Derby! $1000 Prize ~ contact www.crestlinechamber.net (909) 338-2760
- 4th Annual Brew Fest in Blue Jay!!! 12PM-6PM in the Jensen’s parking lot. $25 a ticket for advanced sales and $30 at the door. Go to www.LakeArrowheadBrewFest.com
- Skyline Ponds is doing a pond tour. If you are thinking about adding a great feature to your home you might want to check this out. Saturday and Sunday from 9AM-5PM. Go to www.skylineponds.com/tour/
See you at the Lake!
Lake Arrowhead Lifestyles® this week is a hopping one! We are on the brink of 4th of July and there are many things going on in Lake Arrowhead.
- Farmers Market Night on Friday the 5th, starting at 2PM in the Lake Arrowhead Village
- Concert Weekend ~ July 4th is Dead Man’s Party July 5th is Superlark and July 6th is Dave Matthews Experience (all concerts start at 6PM)
- July 4th Fireworks will start at 9PM.
- July 4th at 6PM watch the skies for some fly overs to celebrate our freedom!
- July 5th and 6th will be the First Annual Artist Studio Tour ~ the 5th will be a champagne reception at the Mountains Art Network in the Lake Arrowhead Village and then Saturday will be the self guided tour. Stop in our office to buy your ticket. $15 gets you both days of fun.
Up Coming events… the Summer Music Festival starts in Tavern Bay on July 11th. $20 for a ticket, bring your food and beverage and dancing shoes and enjoy some music lake side in Tavern Bay Beach Club.
Are you looking for a golf course frontage home in Lake Arrowhead, CA? Do you want to play on one of the best kept secrets in Southern California? Would you like to be a member of a great private club, The Lake Arrowhead Country Club? Start off by checking out this home. 459 Riviera Drive, Lake Arrowhead, CA ~ New Construction on the 8th hole of the Lake Arrowhead Country Club.
There are currently 9 golf course frontage homes. This home was built originally in 1978 and has completely transformed, looks and feels like new construction, only a few walls from the original structure. Custom cabinetry, flooring, level entry home with three bedrooms on the main level. A great entertaining home! Call Kim Sellers today to look at Golf Course homes in Lake Arrowhead.
CLICK ON THE TOUR LINK BELOW AND BE AMAZED!!!
|View the Tour|
It’s the First Day of Summer! The weather is suppose to be perfect this weekend. What is happening this week in the Lake Arrowhead Lifestyles? Plenty. Get out and have some fun this weekend and enjoy! And remember there are always some great hiking trails to get out and check out. Adventure passes are sold in the Village on the lower level with maps!
- Friday Night ~ Market Night in the Lake Arrowhead Village 2-8PM
- Free Concert in the Lake Arrowhead Village ~ All My Brothers Band (Southern Rock) Concert starts at 6PM
- Saturday Night Concert in the Village ~ Joshua Tree (U2 Tribute)
- Blue Jay Theater ~ Monster University ~ World War Z ~Man of Steel ~ Now You See Me ~ Contact Theater for times 909-337-8404
- Sail Boat Races Saturday and Sunday 1:30PM on Lake Arrowhead
This Weeks Hot Picks of the Week~ Lake Arrowhead Real Estate is cranking. Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty is your place for all of the best information. Our broker tour today was full of new listings on the market. I am amazed at the wide variety we have in the market and we can always find a great buy for somebody. But as you know, they are not all Hot Picks in Lake Arrowhead Real Estate and I choose the cream of the crop for my recap.
- 28105 West Shore ~ Listed by Prudential ~ Vicky Center ~ $450,000 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, in Tavern Bay area.
- 25942 State Hwy 189 ~ Listed by Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty ~ Michelle Calkins ~ $164,900 This is a cutie patootie ~ 1 bedroom 1 bath, large living room and nice kitchen. Easy access.
- 29087 Alder Terrace ~ Listed by Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty ~ Steve Keefe. ~ There are many homes close to the low $100K range so this is one that is well priced for a getaway. 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths.
- 27473 Sugar Pine ~ Listed by ~Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge ~ Debra Parkinson ~$229,900 This is a great condo in Lake Arrowhead, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths.
- 875 Nadelhorn ~ Listed by Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty ~ Deter Heuser ~ $409,000 ~ Great home, 3 bedroom, 3 baths.
This week the Lake Arrowhead Lifestyle® is in full swing! The weather is suppose to be in the mid 70’s all weekend, can’t ask for better!
- Concerts at Center Stage on Friday and Saturday Night. This week on Friday will be the Red Elvises ~ Russian band, and Saturday night is Venice. Both concerts start at 6:30PM ~ Enjoy some great music!
- Farmers Market ~ Friday Night in the Lake Arrowhead Village from 2PM – 8PM
- Friday 5-7PM the Mountain Arts Network will be doing Art by the lake, wine and appetizers at the Mountain Arts Gallery in the Lake Arrowhead Village.
- The sail boat races take place this weekend for the Lake Arrowhead Yacht Club!
- Movies in Blue Jay ~ Wold War Z special showing on June 20th in 3D ~ Man of Steel in 3D ~ The Internship ~ The Purge ~ Now You See Me ~ For show times and prices, please call 909-337-8404
- Decorate a cake for Dad ~ Jensen’s from 11-2PM on Saturday 15th
Save the Date for The Art and Wine Festival in Tavern Bay June 29th and June 30th, a fun time in the sun with great artist and wine!