Superbowl Sunday, February 5, 2012 ~ If you are in Lake Arrowhead, CA there are plenty of places to catch the game. We have some fine places to catch the game and have some great food and spirits!
Head over to:
- The Lake Arrowhead Resort, the game will in the bar and lounge area.
- Saddleback Grill ~ 10ftX10ft screen to watch the game with appetizer and beer specials
- Arrowhead Bar ~ 11 different TV to watch the game on, reserved tables available, raffles and appetizers
- Lake Arrowhead Pizza and Deli ~ 15 TV’s, 2 HD projectors, 50% off chicken wings, $2 Coors, Bud Light and PBR
- Papagayos ~ 8 TV’s & Happy Hour in the bar area
- Lake Arrowhead Sports Grill ~ Plenty of TV’s to go around. Super Bowl Party Package.
Pre-Order by 10pm Sat February 4th and get
10% off your order. (30% Deposit Required)
Mix and Match from the choices below.
Full Rack of Ribs $20.00
Pork or Burger Sliders $25.00 / dozen
Wings $12.00 / dozen
Choose your own sauce: BBQ, Teriyaki, Garlic, Sweet Heat, Hot, Dragon, or Diablo
Shrimp Cocktail $15.00 / dozen
Wii Dogs $2.50 / eight
Jalapeño Poppers $5.25 / six
Coleslaw by the quart $5.00
Soup by the quart $8.75
Choose your soup: Potato Cheese, Tomato Bisque, Chili, or Farmhouse
Our homemade sauces $4.50 for 8 oz or $7.50 for 16 oz
Choose from BBQ, Teriyaki, Sweet Heat Wing, Hot Wing, Garlic Wing, Dragon Wing, or Diablo Wing
- Woody’s Boat House ~ Game on in the bar area
The last two weeks in Lake Arrowhead have looked good in real estate. The weather in Lake Arrowhead has been amazing to say the least. Sunny days, it even topped out at 70 degrees on Thursday.
The information below was obtained by the Rim of the World Board of Realtors. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
If you would like information on any of these homes or have any real estate questions, please feel free to give me a call.
See you at the Lake!
The Weather in Lake Arrowhead is very mild for January ~ Come on up and enjoy this nice weather!
Lo 35 °F
Hi 51 °F
Lo 36 °F
Hi 61 °F
Lo 37 °F
Hi 56 °F
Lo 34 °F
Hi 54 °F
Lo 36 °F
This weeks broker tour pulled up some great listings that are new to the market. There were many in every price range, but my job is to pick the cream of the crop that are good buys in Lake Arrowhead.
- 27260 Little Bear Road ~ $95,000 ~ Listed by Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty, Maria Hardin ~ This is not in lake rights but should be mentioned. This is a little cabin near Blue Jay and is a great charmer from 1929~
- 433 Cedar Ridge ~ $790,000 ~ Listed by Lynne Wilson & Assoc. ~ This is a great buy for gated Cedar Ridge ~ Large lodge style home with 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths.
- 875 Shelter Cove ~ $2,495,000 ~ Listed by Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty, Kim Sellers ~ This is a large Lake Arrowhead lakefront estate, with guest house, tennis court, tennis house, double dock and 6 bedrooms in the main home, fully landscaped in gated Shelter Cove.
- 183 Grizzly ~ $398,900 ~ Listed by Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty, Bob Carroll ~ This has a lakeview in Lake Arrowhead. There are not a lot of great lake view homes in this price range ~ The home has great curb appeal with 3 bedrooms (1 of the rooms is a loft) ~
- 26652 Valley View ~ $109,950 ~ Listed by Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty, Susan Smart ~ This is not in lake rights, but needs to be stated ~ This is a great little cabin in Rim Forest with nice views and a nice home. 2 bedroom, 2 baths
That is it for this week on my top picks of the week. Contact me if you would like more information on these or any other homes in Lake Arrowhead/Crestline/Running Springs/Twin Peaks.
See you at the Lake!!!
We have had some good activity for the first few weeks of the year. Lake Arrowhead home sales are starting off well. We have had 13 homes sell and 20 homes go pending in escrow since January 8, 2012. The following charts will show more detail for the homes that have sold. Information was obtained from the Rim of the World Association of Realtors. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This weeks top new home listings of the week are great! I think our inventory is getting to be a great selection in every price range. This is good for some of my clients as we haven’t had a lot of new things on the market. The new home listings that are coming on the market are being priced very well to be competitive in our current market.
Here are my top picks of the week~ ~
- 968 Resort Loop ~ $109,000 ~ Listed by Kim Sellers CBSRR ~ I know, this is my listing but I really think this is a great buy for approx 1500 sq ft home in Twin Peaks. 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, views of the valley.
- 147 Marshall ~ $225,000 ~ Listed by Andrea Lassak CBSRR ~ This is a great buy for lake rights and is walking distance to the lake. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and very well maintained.
- 836 Shelter Cove ~ $1,150,000 ~ CBSRR ~ Interior Shelter Cove that sits on almost an acre of land. 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, level entry and a great floor plan, make this a wonderful gated community home.
- 348 Brentwood ~ $189,000 ~ Listed by Joann Dickinson ~ Remax ~ This is a great buy any way you slice it for lake rights in the golf course area. 3 bedrooms and 3 baths.
The beginning of the year is a good time to reflect and compare lakefront sales from 2010 to 2011. Lakefront sales in Lake Arrowhead are doing very well!
The interesting part of comparing the two years is to see if we are depressed or flourishing on the high-end of our market. The numbers do not lie. We are definitely flourishing on our high-end. Not only did price per square foot go up in 2011 on Lake Arrowhead Lakefront homes but the number of lakefront homes sold in Lake Arrowhead more than doubled from 14 homes in 2010, to 30 homes in 2011. The average price per square foot in 2010 was $442. The number increased in 2011 to average price per square foot at $509.67.
The following charts show in detail the comparison for 2010 vs 2011 in Lake Arrowhead Lakefront Sales. All information was obtained by the Rim o’the World Association of Realtors, information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
New listings for Lake Arrowhead, CA, my top picks of the week. This weeks tour was full of some very nice listings. We haven’t had a lot coming on the market and this week we actual had a good number coming on. This makes the inventory much better with more choices.
Here are my “Top Picks” of the week
- 125 Fremont ~ Listed by Capre Bev Hertel ~ $178,000 ~ This is a short sale, but very close to being approved with a lake view. It is a vintage cottage, but lots of charm is oozing from it.
- 321 Emerald ~ Listed by Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty by Deter Heuser~ $249,900 ~ This is a really clean 2 bedroom homes with garage, close to the lake and ready to move in.
- 888 Talisman ~ Listed by Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty by Vicki Smith ~ $439,000 ~ This is a great home in Tavern Bay, it needs a bit of updating but great bones with garage and family room and walking distance to the lake and beach club.
That is it for my top picks of the week. Please let me know if you would like more information on any of these or any other homes in Lake Arrowhead.
See you at the lake!