The following chart shows all lake front sales for Lake Arrowhead in 2016. All information was obtained from Rim AOR and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Look No Further, This is a One of a Kind Entertainers Home in Lake Arrowhead. Custom built with so many amenities. Main level entry with dramatic entry. Great room has vaulted ceilings with beams, custom lighting through out the home has been added and no expense has been spared. Floors are hickory and have been refinished through out main floor. Custom window coverings through out home, most lighting fixtures are new, wall sconces, chandeliers, accent lighting. Great room with rock front fireplace, built in entertainment center, deck off of main with views of the Lake Arrowhead Country Club Golf Course. Custom made slide shade for deck. Gourmet kitchen with open dining experience, kitchen has granite counters, SS appliances, chef stove, center island and sink. Dual pane windows, most with crank out. Master suite is on the main level with fireplace, sitting area, access to deck, full bathroom suite with private bath, dual sinks, jetted tub, shower. Home is 5 zoned for comfort and has A/C system and Nest. Second level down is where the entertaining continues. Guest will enjoy their own floor. Family room with fireplace, full bar with refrigerator, custom lighting, another deck that is covered, wired for spa. Two guest rooms with full bath off of family room, bonus room which could be a media room easily, tons of storage. Two separate guest suites with private baths off of both. 3rd level down could be a great VRBO opportunity or Professional Studio. 3rd level boast a art studio, fireplace, bathroom, living room with full kitchen and dining. Another deck off of this level with separate entrance and parking off the back. Home is fully landscaped and stunning. Full house generator also installed.
We officially received our first real snow here in Lake Arrowhead. The photos above were taken at Tavern Bay Beach Club. Our weather this weekend has been a bit chilly with the high today at 35 degrees.
Friday Family Happy Hours!
Every Friday November 20-December 18 from 5PM-8PM at Center Stage there will be live music. Stop by while you are Christmas shopping.
Dec 4th ~ RIM HIGH MUSIC DEPT
Dec 11th ~ DAVE BENNET, VICKIE GOODGLICK, JOHN GOLDEN
Dec 18th ~ RIM HIGH MUSIC DEPT
Loving the Lake Arrowhead Lifestyle®
Due to the families that are fighting the concerts in the Village we have yet another hearing set for their appeal. Summer concerts are part of the evening fun we all celebrate and enjoy. But some believe it is not an enjoyment and that the noise level interferes with their dinner hour and the crickets. However, this is part of living in a Resort community. People are on vacation or like some of us, live here, work here and do this year round. Just because a few people come up only on the weekend doesn’t mean they should dictate the rest of the community.
I encourage anyone who enjoys the concert the Lake Arrowhead Village puts on to attend the meeting. Support our businesses and our community. The Lake Arrowhead Village has gone to great lengths to keep the noise level at acceptable levels, but that still isn’t good enough for some. Save the Concerts!!!
From the Village:
The Lake Arrowhead Appeal Hearing, scheduled with the San Bernardino County Board of Supervisors on Tuesday, September 9, 2014 is being continued to the September 23, 2014 Board of Supervisors Hearing.
Thank you so much for your patience. As the date for this hearing keeps changing, we encourage you to keep an eye on our Facebook page (Lake Arrowhead Village) and watch for emails with updates and last minute info. We understand that making plans to attend this hearing takes tremendous planning and sacrifice. We greatly value your continued commitment to support the Concert Series and Events at the Village. It cannot be overstated how much we appreciate you!
Join in the fun at the Lake Arrowhead Village for the free concert series. You can reserve tables. Shops and dining are open during the concerts. Take the boat over and enjoy!
May is upon us and another Lake Arrowhead Village Summer Concert Series is here! This weekend kicks off the Lake Arrowhead Village Summer Concert Series. Lake Arrowhead Village is ready for a great season! Join in and support our local businesses and Lake Arrowhead Village. Enjoy! See you at the Lake!
Living in Lake Arrowhead is a very different lifestyle. We are a slower pace for sure. There are things that I miss from down the hill in the metro areas. And when winter starts to set in things to go and do shrink a bit… but we do have fun in the Winter too!
Here is what is going on this week in Lake Arrowhead ~
- Rim Fighting Scots Football Game at Rim High School at 7:30 November 15th
- UCLA Mountain Bruins Thanksgiving Dinner Cooking Class ~ November 15th at 4:30 at the UCLA conference center. Phone: (909) 337-8200 Email: MtBruins@aol.com
- Rim High Drama is doing a play “Almost, Maine” Performing on Friday and Saturday at the Rim High Performing Arts Theater 7PM and on Sunday at 2:30
That’s the skinny on Lake Arrowhead for this weekend!
Lake Arrowhead Lifestyles® Top Picks of the Week!
This week’s Lake Arrowhead Real Estate broker tour was a short one again but there were some credit worthy homes today. But you know I only choose the Top Picks of the Week and here they are.
- 1257 Innsbruck Drive ~ Listed by Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty ~ Sophie Formby ~ $220,000 , This is a nice lake right cabin for sale. New flooring, quiet neighborhood, 3 bedroom, 2 baths. A little imagination on the exterior and this is a diamond in the rough for a GREAT price!!!
- 28243 Arbon Lane ~ Listed by Capre, Chrissy Hammer, ~$349,900~ 4 bedroom, 2.5 baths, this has a nice view, granite counters and level entry.
- 395 Auburn Ct ~ Listed by Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty, Cynthia Raymond ~ $325,000 ~ If you are looking for a very clean home with potential this is it. Lake rights in Lake Arrowhead ~ 3 bedroom, 2 baths, and a family room.
Those were the homes that stood out today on broker tour. If you would like more information on these or any other homes in Lake Arrowhead please give me a call. Kim Sellers 909-725-1248
This week in the Lake Arrowhead Lifestyle®
We are getting into the Winter time here in Lake Arrowhead, but there are still things going on in our beautiful area. Remember this weekend is the time change! Check out what’s going on.
- Jack’s Pumpkin Patch is open every day through Thursday at 10AM
- Trick or Treating in the Lake Arrowhead Village from 2PM-6PM on October 31, 2013
- Trick or Treating in Blue Jay Village Businesses from 2PM-5PM
- Church of the Woods will be having their Harvest Festival on October 31, from 5PM-8PM, free BBQ from 5-6:30 and then Trunk and Treat and games following.
- First Friday at the Lake House in Cedar Glen, stop in for some appetizers and fine art 4PM-7PM
- Mountain Sunrise Rotary Annual Auction Dinner at the Lake Arrowhead Country Club ~ Saturday November 2nd.