Lake Arrowhead Lakefront Home for Sale in Shelter Cove. Listed for $2,495,000 this grand estate is ready for the Lake Arrowhead Adventure to begin. Sitting on over an acre of land is this 6 bedroom main home, with formal living and dining areas, large country kitchen, level entry, split rock patio with built in BBQ and speaker system, fully landscaped, gated, with fruit orchard. Full size tennis court with lights for nighttime playing and tennis house. Guest house with 1 bedroom, plus loft, living room, full size kitchen and full bath. A double dock in the calm bay of Shelter Cove with dock house. This is a perfect home for the entertainer or family retreat.
Celebrating its 13th year in 2012 the Lake Arrowhead Film Festival showcases the best independent filmmakers from around the world.
The 2012 Lake Arrowhead Film Festival will be held May 18 – 20 at the beautiful Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa.
Located 90 miles east of Hollywood, Lake Arrowhead has had a 70 year love affair with the film industry having over 120 films shot in the area.
The Lake Arrowhead Film Festival is a constantly growing and evolving festival and whether you’re an
independent filmmaker or simply a film lover, we hope you join us in 2012!
For Tickets go to: http://www.lakearrowheadfilmfestival.com/tickets
The Mountain Little League is hosting a Spaghetti dinner this Saturday May 19th.
Come out and show your support. Very inexpensive to bring the family. $6.00 for adults and $3.00 for children.
Raffles, Auction, Bake Sale
Location : Valley of Enchantment Elementary School
5PM ~ 8PM Saturday May 19, 2012
Top new home listings, pick of the week in Lake Arrowhead, CA ~
This weeks broker tour was full of some beautiful homes. The weather has changed and the trees are blooming. There is something for everyone in Lake Arrowhead. As you know, I only pick the top new home listings of the week, they are all lovely, but only the cream of the crop makes cut. Here are my picks of the week!
- 183 Chipmunk ~ $394,500 ~ Listed by Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty, Andrea Lassak~ This is a excellent home for the money. In the summit area of Lake Arrowhead is this gorgeous, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bath home.
- 995 Tirol ~ $599,000 ~ Listed by Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty, Kim Sellers ~ This was just reduced and a heck of a buy in Tavern Bay. This home has a wine cellar, indoor pool, elevator, sauna and all bedrooms are suites, 3 bedroom 5 baths and a gym.
- 1345 Yellowstone ~ $499,900~ Listed by Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty, Susan Smart ~ If you are looking for a lakeview, look no further, this one has a BIG one! 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
- 29024 Falcon Ct ~ $739,000 ~ Listed by Capre, David Vail ~ Gated Cedar Ridge home. Beautiful details, 1.43 acres per listing, 4 bedrooms, 4 baths
- 29317 Pine ~ $95,000~ Listed by Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty, George Cerecedes ~ This is an honorable mention, this is NOT in lake rights, however, this is an excellent getaway for under $100,000 ~ 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, great views.
That’s my top picks of the week.
See you at the Lake!!!
Home sales for Crestline, Arrowhead Villas, Running Springs and Twin Peaks for the month of April 2012 went very well. The beauty of these areas is that any budget can afford a vacation home and prices couldn’t be better for areas outside of lake rights. Are you thinking of buying in the mountains? Look no further, I am happy to help.
All information was obtained from the Rim o’world Assoc of Realtors. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Please contact me if you would like more information on any of these homes or have a question regarding real estate.
The month of April came and went so fast it is hard to believe. Home sales for Lake Arrowhead for the month of April were going strong. One nice thing you see in the report is that our higher end is getting movement and that is a very positive thing. On another note, you can tell that this is the time to BUY in Lake Arrowhead, prices couldn’t be better. It is very affordable to have a vacation home in Lake Arrowhead, CA.
All information was obtained from the Rim o’the World association of Realtors. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. If you have any questions on these or other homes please let me know.
See you at the Lake!