What’s happening in the Lake Arrowhead Lifestyle this Labor Day weekend in Lake Arrowhead, plenty!!!
Friday August 30th ~
- Paint the Lake ~ You will see various artist around the lake all weekend painting our beautiful lake.
- Farmers Market Night, starts at 2PM – 8PM, fresh produce and specialty items.
- Hollywood Stones ~ Rolling Stones tribute at Center Stage in the Lake Arrowhead Village. Concert starts at 6PM
- At the Lake House today, a special treat, Special Labor Day Friday event, features exceptional world renowned sculptor Khachik Khachatouryan! 4PM-6PM in Cedar Glen
Saturday August 31st ~
- Native Plant Sale ~ Heaps Peak Arboretum 9AM-4PM ~ For more info call Gloria Anderson, President ROWIA (909) 338-4163 9am till sold out!
- Big Bear Alpine Zoo ~ 11AM-2PM Tour the zoo and enjoy delicious scoops of ice cream at five special stations throughout the zoo. Additional price to participate in Ice Cream Safari is $5 per person. *2pm or until ice cream runs out! http://bigbearzoo.org/
- Which One’s Pink (Pink Floyd Tribute)~ Concert in the Lake Arrowhead Village, starts at 6PM at Center Stage.
Sunday September 1st ~
- Lake Arrowhead Yacht Club Closing ceremonies of the , it’s been a fun Summer!!!
- Wanted (Bon Jovi Tribute) ~ Concert in the Lake Arrowhead Village, starts at 6PM at Center Stage.
Monday September 2nd ~
- Tombstone Shadow ~ (CCR Tribute) ~ Special time 12PM-3PM ~~ This is the final concert of the Summer Concert Series in the Lake Arrowhead Village, remember to sign the petition to save our concerts.
What’s happening in the Lake Arrowhead Lifestyles® this week?
Friday August 23rd
- Market Night in the Lake Arrowhead Village, starts at 2PM
- Concert at 6:00PM at Center Stage in the Lake Arrowhead Village, Vitalogy, Pearl Jam tribute band.
Saturday August 24th
- 7AM ~The Lake Arrowhead Communities Chamber of Commerce will be hosting the 3rd Annual Tour de Lake Arrowhead on August 24, 2013.
- Concert in the Village at 6:00 ~ The Garth Guy, Garth Brooks tribute
- Wildhaven Ranch ~ Hollywood Salutes the Animals! 4pm VIP Champagne Tour $30 Adults, $20 Children includes one photo with raptor or mammal (909) 337-1391
- Boxing in Lake Arrowhead at the Lake Arrowhead Resort ~Lake Arrowhead’s first amateur boxing event! Presented by Valencia Boxing and Fist of Gold Youth Center Tickets: $15 Regular, $20 VIP
Enjoy your weekend in Lake Arrowhead!
This weeks broker tour showed up with some awesome new home listings for sale in Lake Arrowhead. But I only pick what I believe to be the Hot Picks of the week.
- 711 Blue Jay Canyon ~ Listed by Deter Heuser, Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty ~$310,000 This is not in lake rights, but a worthy mention. This is your own private forest in Blue Jay Canyon, charming 1934 cabin and very private.
- 275 Maple Drive ~ Listed by Al Talvera, Remax ~ $255,000 ~ Sweet 2 and 2 in the Palisades area. Beautifully appointed with open floor plan, this is turnkey.
- 26410 Walnut Hills ~ Listed by Jac Jacobsen~ $309,000 ~ Nice 3 and 3 in a great neighborhood. Open floor plan with family room at this price.
That’s it for the week! My Hot New Listing in #Lake Arrowhead!
See you at the Lake!
Lake Arrowhead Lifestyles® this week will have lots of MUSIC!!!
- Thursday Night is “Blue Jay Jazz Fest” ~ Smooth Jazz All Stars will be performing. Bring your dinner, chairs and drinks and enjoy great music right in the heart of Blue Jay. Tables are available too for an extra cost. Door tickets are just $20.Click on the link to get more information Blue Jay Jazz Fest.
- Friday Night in the Lake Arrowhead Village. Farmers market starts at 2PM and goes until 8PM. Friday night music will start at 6:00PM and listen to Jay Blues Band. If you like Blues and Rock, get ready.
- Saturday night will be another concert in the Lake Arrowhead Village at Center Stage. Walking Phoenixes, Johnny Cash tribute. 6:00PM
- Crestline Fishing Derby! $1000 Prize ~ contact www.crestlinechamber.net (909) 338-2760
- 4th Annual Brew Fest in Blue Jay!!! 12PM-6PM in the Jensen’s parking lot. $25 a ticket for advanced sales and $30 at the door. Go to www.LakeArrowheadBrewFest.com
- Skyline Ponds is doing a pond tour. If you are thinking about adding a great feature to your home you might want to check this out. Saturday and Sunday from 9AM-5PM. Go to www.skylineponds.com/tour/
See you at the Lake!