Lake Arrowhead New Home Listings Top Picks of the Week. This week on Broker tour you could tell that Spring is here. A lot of new inventory and some very well priced homes. But, as normal, I only pick the top picks of the week and here is my take on the New Homes in Lake Arrowhead.
- 599 Community ~ $125,000 ~ Listed with Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty ~ Sophie Formby ~ This is an adorable home with a great setting in the Arrowhead Villas. 2 bedrooms 1.5 baths and a seasonal creek that runs behind the home.
- 1302 Portillo ~ $210,000 ~ Listed by Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty ~ Cynthia Raymond ~ This is a great home 3 bedroom, 2 baths with fantastic views, a A+++
- 446 Sky View Ridge ~ $749,000 ~ Listed by Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty ~ Vicki Smith ~ Love this interior Pt Hamiltair home. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, landscaped and in gorgeous condition.
That’s it, my top picks of the week. If you would like information on these or any other real estate matter in Lake Arrowhead please give me a call.
See you at the Lake!!!
Weekly home market update for Lake Arrowhead, CA… how are we doing? Last week we had some movement in all catagories. There are some hot deals out there, but you have to jump on them if you want to get in on the deals. The really well priced homes are not hanging out, regardless of price, high end or low end.
Sold Homes for the week ending 4-15-2012
- 29041 Lassen ~ $130000 Sold for $150000 ~ Lake Arrowhead Realty
- 348 Brentwood ~ $177000 Sold for $177000 ~ Remax Lakeside
- 234 Flower ~ $309000 Sold for $299,500 ~ Capre
- 28235 North Shore ~ $1695000 Sold for $1515000 ~ Capre
Pending home sales for week ending 4-15-2012
The following chart shows all homes that went pending in escrow last week in Lake Arrowhead. All information was obtained from Rim of the World Assoc of Realtors. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
The weather outlook for the week in Lake Arrowhead, CA looks to be a good one. Maybe we will see some Spring like weather this week after our snow storm this past weekend.
Saturday morning seemed like a great morning to head out for a little hike. I didn’t have to go too far, just out my own backyard and see the spectacular view of the lake from the top of the UCLA conference center.
Broker tour today pulled out some good listings for the week. As you know, I only pick my Top Picks of the week for new listings. Spring is coming, well, it is actually here, but you wouldn’t know it from the weather. We are expecting a foot of snow over the next day. But, I was able to get out before the storm and see what is new.
Here are my Top Picks of the Week
- 395 Birchwood – Listed by Prudential CA Realty, Vicky Center -$289,000 ~ This is a great full time or vacation home in Lake Arrowhead, close to Blue Jay, 3 bedroom 2.5 baths and partially remodeled.
- 28255 Bern Lane – Listed by Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty, Bob Baily ~ $248,500 ~ Tavern Bay cutie listed, 3 bedroom 2 bath home, walking distance to the Tavern Bay Beach Club.
- 1050 Beaver Lane ~ Listed by Remax, Barry Lieberman – $300,000 ~ Another Tavern Bay Home listed and such easy access to this home. Level entry, 3 bedroom, 2 baths and nice appointments in the home.
That’s it! Those are my top picks of the week. If you would like information on these or any other homes in Lake Arrowhead, please let me know.
See you at the Lake!
Lake Arrowhead is a private lake in the San Bernardino Mountains. I am often asked what does lake rights mean? Lake rights in Lake Arrowhead allows for a property owner the right to use the lake, either by boating, kayaking, sailing, swimming, joining the beach clubs and owning or renting a dock. If you live outside of the boundaries of lake rights you cannot use Lake Arrowhead.
A nice thing about being a private lake is that the integrity, care, health of the lake are of great concern. Lake Arrowhead’s “Small Town Charm” applies on the lake too. You know the people who you are boating around.
The Arrowhead Lake Association is the governing board that runs the lake and it is made up with home owners who represent different districts of the lake.
The following photo is a lake map outlining the lake right boundaries. The blue dotted line on the map indicates that the properties within the dotted lines have lake rights.
Lake Arrowhead Map
March home sales were plugging along nicely for other areas on the mountain. Crestline, Arrowhead Villas, Twin Peaks and Running Springs areas all had some nice sales occurring.
If you are interested in seeing what the active listings are please let me know. Check out our website if you would like to scan the available properties as well. See below for the March 2012 sales. All information was obtained by the Rim of the World Assoc. of Realtors. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
See you at the lake!
Crestline Home Sales
The month of March flew by in Lake Arrowhead. Home sales for Lake Arrowhead are definitely moving along well. There are amazing deals out there, but you have to jump on them. Lake right homes under $200,000 are the best deals out there right now. Large homes with lake rights in Lake Arrowhead, some with Lakeview. Loan rates are still at some record lows and the inventory has a good variety.
The following chart shows the home sales in Lake Arrowhead for March 2012. If you would like more information on available homes in Lake Arrowhead please contact me. All information was obtained from the Rim o’the World Association of Realtors, it is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
See you at the Lake!
March 2012 Home Sales
Gorgeous home in the gated area of Shelter Cove. Reduced! $999.000 Easter Week Special
This is a grand home in Gated Shelter Cove. Located on a nearly level lot, almost an acre of land, fully landscaped and ready for your next adventure. 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, family room, formal living room, large country kitchen equipped with dual ovens, dishwashers, butler pantry and large island. Master suite is over-sized for your pleasure with a rock fireplace, vaulted ceilings, large bathroom with fireplace, jetted tub and shower. 3 guest bedrooms on the upper level, two share a jack and jill bathroom and the other has it’s own fireplace. Upper loft area for entertaining. There is a full bedroom suite on the main level for ease of use for anyone that needs level access to home and to a bedroom, with it’s own bath. The home has a large back patio with built in speaker system, bbq and cover porch with recessed lighting. A dock rite/site does come with the home, buyer is to verify location and cost to build.