This week there were quite a few great homes on the market. The prices on a few were GREAT TOO!!! But as with all weeks for Broker tour I only choose a few and here are my “TOP PICKS of the WEEK” ~ I might look like I am bias this week on the listings I chose, they are all Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty listings, but they are the really the best picks out of today’s tour.
- 682 West Victoria ~ Listed by Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty ~ Vicki Montez ~ 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, approved short sale, fixed up, new carpet and listed for $109,500
- 28919 Mammoth ~ Listed by Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty ~ Kim Sellers (Me) ~ 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, family room and a KILLER LAKE VIEW $489,000
- 645 Tunnel Court ~ Listed by Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty ~ Pat Enterrios ~ 3 bedroom, 3 bath, family room, large home for the money in the Lake Arrowhead Country Club area, dated but LOTS of potential!!! $299,900
- 26302 Sky Ridge ~ Listed by Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty ~ Helen Hausmann ~ 3 bedrooms 1.75 bath, clean, new carpet, Freddie Mac home $209,000
If you would like more information on these or any other properties in Crestline, Lake Arrowhead, or Running Springs areas please let me know.
See you at the Lake!!!
This weeks broker tour was short and sweet. There were a few beautiful homes, but not what I would call deals. There were just a couple that stood out to me this week.
Here they are, my TOP PICKS of the week.
- 375 Terrace ~ $200,000 ~ Good value for location and home. 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath, close to the Village and town. Listed by Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty, Joanne Johnson
- 28050 St Hwy 189 #215 ~ $290,000~ Condo in the Lake Arrowhead Village right in the heart of everything. 2 bedroom 2 baths plus a loft, remodeled with a 1 car garage.
That’s it folks, see you at the Lake
Home Sales in the Arrowhead Villas, Crestline, Running Springs and Twin Peaks areas are definitely picking up. An interesting thing in Crestline is that the home sale prices are starting to increase. There hasn’t been many homes over $200K, and this month we see that is not the case. If you’re looking for an affordable vacation home these other areas are the place to start.
All information was obtained from the Rim o’the World Association of Realtor’s. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Home Sales in Lake Arrowhead July 2012 are going strong. We have had great weather and a lot of visitors in our area. Visitors learn quickly why we all love this place. Small town in California is hard to come by, but we have the little slice of paradise right here. Below are the Home Sales for Lake Arrowhead for July 2012.
All information was obtained from the Rim o’the World Association of Realtors. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.