Country Club Membership could come with the purchase of this home for the right offer. Membership does require being approved through Lake Arrowhead Country Club Membership guidelines and qualifying. If you are looking for a Lake Arrowhead Home with Golf Course Views, look no further. This home is located on a maintained road, near level entry with great views of the trees and golf course. Two car garage and ample parking. Main level has nice great room with vaulted ceilings, light and bright. Two bedrooms on the main level with full bath. Open kitchen and dining area. Kitchen has SS appliances, granite counters, nice deck off of the main level too. Down stairs there is another bedroom with bonus room off of this room, nice family room with pool table, ceiling fan, another entertaining deck. Master suite has walk in closet, full bathroom with tub, shower, plenty of windows.
Are you looking for a golf course frontage home in Lake Arrowhead, CA? Do you want to play on one of the best kept secrets in Southern California? Would you like to be a member of a great private club, The Lake Arrowhead Country Club? Start off by checking out this home. 459 Riviera Drive, Lake Arrowhead, CA ~ New Construction on the 8th hole of the Lake Arrowhead Country Club.
There are currently 9 golf course frontage homes. This home was built originally in 1978 and has completely transformed, looks and feels like new construction, only a few walls from the original structure. Custom cabinetry, flooring, level entry home with three bedrooms on the main level. A great entertaining home! Call Kim Sellers today to look at Golf Course homes in Lake Arrowhead.
CLICK ON THE TOUR LINK BELOW AND BE AMAZED!!!
|View the Tour|
Hot new listings in Lake Arrowhead! The broker tours are getting bigger and this week was the biggest yet for newly active homes in Lake Arrowhead. My top Picks of the Week, have many great buys and some great views too! But, I have to narrow it down so here are my Hot Picks of the week for Lake Arrowhead homes for sale:
- 319 Sunset ~ $549,000 ~ Listed by Mountain Country, Bill Johnson ~ This is a heck of a buy so close to the lake. Not only do you get a charmer, but you also get a double dock with dock house that is probably worth somewhere in the $175K range to have some fun. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths plus the dock!
- 957 Tirol Way ~ $568,500 ~ Listed by Prime Properties, Jeff Perlis ~ This is a whole lot of home in Tavern Bay ~ Almost a half acre flat lot. 5 bedrooms, 3 baths.
- 1133 St Bernard Way ~ $329,000 ~ Listed by Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty, Bob Bailey ~ This is a great lake view property for the money. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, plus a family room for the money, one of the best buys for a lake view home.
- 27977 St Bernard Lane ~ $527,995 ~ Listed by Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty, Theresa Grant ~ 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths. Great curb appeal on a flat style lot. Big house and great entertaining area.
- 625 Grass Valley ~ $234,000 ~ Listed by Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty, Fred Wagner ~ This is a STEAL, but rumor has it that there is an offer on it already!!! 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, cute, newer construction with a garage!
That’s it for this week on great Homes for Sale in Lake Arrowhead!
See you at the Lake!!!
Our inventory in Lake Arrowhead is definitely thinning out. This is good and bad. The bad part is there are slim pickings to show to new buyers, the good news is that the old inventory is getting sold. The month of January started a little slow with some of the weather we had, but seemed to pick up at the end of the month. Here are sold homes in Lake Arrowhead, CA and sold lake front homes in Lake Arrowhead for the month of January 2013. If you are thinking of listing your home for sale contact me, Kim Sellers (909)725-1248. It is never too soon to start planning for Spring! Lake Arrowhead Real Estate is moving!!!
All information was obtained by Rim o’the World Association of Realtors. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Lake Arrowhead new home listings top picks of the week, for the week of 1-17-2013! Well we are finally back in the swing of weekly tour. There were some great homes on tour this week. But, as you know I only choose what I view as the best deals out there for Lake Arrowhead home sales. There were some lower priced homes along with a couple in the mid range that I thought were good values.
- 28736 Palisades $635,000 listed by CBSRR Deter Heuser ~ This is a Lake Arrowhead Lake Front for a fraction of a price. There are a few steps down to this home, but worth the hike. This homes also comes with a dock. 3 bedrooms 3 baths.
- 27568 North Bay Road $149,000 listed by CBSRR Vicki Montez ~ Cute little Bavarian home with a lake view!!! 3 bedrooms, 2 bath. This is an exceptional value for lake rights!
- 27732 St Bernard Road listed by Capre Pat Morris ~ This home is a good size home for a lake view home and newer style construction. 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, good value in a lake view home.
That’s it for this week on my “Top Picks” of the week for Lake Arrowhead Real Estate. All information was obtained by Rim o’the World Association of Realtors’. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. If you have questions on these or any other homes in our area, please give me a call, Kim Sellers with Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty.
(909)725-1248 Cell or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This weeks broker tour was short and sweet. There were a few beautiful homes, but not what I would call deals. There were just a couple that stood out to me this week.
Here they are, my TOP PICKS of the week.
- 375 Terrace ~ $200,000 ~ Good value for location and home. 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath, close to the Village and town. Listed by Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty, Joanne Johnson
- 28050 St Hwy 189 #215 ~ $290,000~ Condo in the Lake Arrowhead Village right in the heart of everything. 2 bedroom 2 baths plus a loft, remodeled with a 1 car garage.
That’s it folks, see you at the Lake
Golf Course and Lake View homes in Lake Arrowhead do have a value. I know some will wager that it only has a value to some people, and that might be true.
However, you can’t compare a home for $195,000 that sits on a main road with a view of the home behind it and no other view to a home that is very similar with a Lake Arrowhead lake view for a $100,000 more.
The home on the main road is going to be noisy and when you go to resell the home you are going to battle with the home being on a busy, main road. The Lake Arrowhead lake view home sits on a private road in a quiet neighborhood, is in better condition and will have a higher resale value in the future.
This past week on broker tour there was a home in the Lake Arrowhead Golf Course area, listed for $364,500 with a stunning view of Grass Valley Lake and the golf course. This home lives like a golf course frontage home for a fraction of the price it would take to buy an actual golf course frontage home. We have many clients who love the golf course area and have spent the money to enjoy this lifestyle.
Here is a shot of the view ~ What is your thought? Most Lake Arrowhead golf course frontages are on the market North of $900K and this is $364,500 for a better view than most Lake Arrowhead golf course frontages and right down the street from the Lake Arrowhead Country Club.