Happy New Year Lake Gregory and Crestline. The year ended with a bang and the sales prove it. Here are the states for the most current month. If you are thinking of selling, I have the tools to get it done in record time. Call me for your free market analysis of your home. Kim Sellers 909-725-1248 ~ I sell from Crestline to Running Springs and everything in between!
All information was obtained from Rim AOR and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
If you are looking for a getaway without breaking the bank, Lake Gregory/Crestline is the perfect place. Sales are looking strong into Winter.
All information was obtained from RIM AOR and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Welcome to January 2015! Crestline home sales for December 2014 were rolling strong. For a great investment and nice community a second home is an affordable one in Crestline/Lake Gregory. The chart below Crestline home sales for December 2014. Information was obtained from Rim AOR and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Crestline home sales have been going steady and strong. Whether you are looking for a weekend getaway or a full time home, there is plenty of inventory to take a look at. The follow chart show all home sales for Crestline, CA for the month of October 2014.
Information was obtained from CRMLS and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Crestline and Twin Peaks real estate was going steady for the month of March. If you are thinking of selling your home and would like a free market evaluation please give Kim Sellers a call. 909-725-1248 with Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty. The following chart shows homes sales for March 2014. All information was obtained from RIM AOR and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Lake Arrowhead Lifestyles® this week will have lots of MUSIC!!!
- Thursday Night is “Blue Jay Jazz Fest” ~ Smooth Jazz All Stars will be performing. Bring your dinner, chairs and drinks and enjoy great music right in the heart of Blue Jay. Tables are available too for an extra cost. Door tickets are just $20.Click on the link to get more information Blue Jay Jazz Fest.
- Friday Night in the Lake Arrowhead Village. Farmers market starts at 2PM and goes until 8PM. Friday night music will start at 6:00PM and listen to Jay Blues Band. If you like Blues and Rock, get ready.
- Saturday night will be another concert in the Lake Arrowhead Village at Center Stage. Walking Phoenixes, Johnny Cash tribute. 6:00PM
- Crestline Fishing Derby! $1000 Prize ~ contact www.crestlinechamber.net (909) 338-2760
- 4th Annual Brew Fest in Blue Jay!!! 12PM-6PM in the Jensen’s parking lot. $25 a ticket for advanced sales and $30 at the door. Go to www.LakeArrowheadBrewFest.com
- Skyline Ponds is doing a pond tour. If you are thinking about adding a great feature to your home you might want to check this out. Saturday and Sunday from 9AM-5PM. Go to www.skylineponds.com/tour/
See you at the Lake!