What’s happening in the Lake Arrowhead Lifestyle this Labor Day weekend in Lake Arrowhead, plenty!!!
Friday August 30th ~
- Paint the Lake ~ You will see various artist around the lake all weekend painting our beautiful lake.
- Farmers Market Night, starts at 2PM – 8PM, fresh produce and specialty items.
- Hollywood Stones ~ Rolling Stones tribute at Center Stage in the Lake Arrowhead Village. Concert starts at 6PM
- At the Lake House today, a special treat, Special Labor Day Friday event, features exceptional world renowned sculptor Khachik Khachatouryan! 4PM-6PM in Cedar Glen
Saturday August 31st ~
- Native Plant Sale ~ Heaps Peak Arboretum 9AM-4PM ~ For more info call Gloria Anderson, President ROWIA (909) 338-4163 9am till sold out!
- Big Bear Alpine Zoo ~ 11AM-2PM Tour the zoo and enjoy delicious scoops of ice cream at five special stations throughout the zoo. Additional price to participate in Ice Cream Safari is $5 per person. *2pm or until ice cream runs out! http://bigbearzoo.org/
- Which One’s Pink (Pink Floyd Tribute)~ Concert in the Lake Arrowhead Village, starts at 6PM at Center Stage.
Sunday September 1st ~
- Lake Arrowhead Yacht Club Closing ceremonies of the , it’s been a fun Summer!!!
- Wanted (Bon Jovi Tribute) ~ Concert in the Lake Arrowhead Village, starts at 6PM at Center Stage.
Monday September 2nd ~
- Tombstone Shadow ~ (CCR Tribute) ~ Special time 12PM-3PM ~~ This is the final concert of the Summer Concert Series in the Lake Arrowhead Village, remember to sign the petition to save our concerts.