This week in the Lake Arrowhead Lifestyle®
We are getting into the Winter time here in Lake Arrowhead, but there are still things going on in our beautiful area. Remember this weekend is the time change! Check out what’s going on.
- Jack’s Pumpkin Patch is open every day through Thursday at 10AM
- Trick or Treating in the Lake Arrowhead Village from 2PM-6PM on October 31, 2013
- Trick or Treating in Blue Jay Village Businesses from 2PM-5PM
- Church of the Woods will be having their Harvest Festival on October 31, from 5PM-8PM, free BBQ from 5-6:30 and then Trunk and Treat and games following.
- First Friday at the Lake House in Cedar Glen, stop in for some appetizers and fine art 4PM-7PM
- Mountain Sunrise Rotary Annual Auction Dinner at the Lake Arrowhead Country Club ~ Saturday November 2nd.