June was a great month for Real Estate in Lake Arrowhead. Below are the most recent sales in Arrowhead Woods. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. If you have any questions in regards to Lake Arrowhead Real Estate please give me, Kim Sellers a call 909-725-1248
Lake Arrowhead home sales still run steady in the winter time, however our new inventory is slowing down a bit. Our broker tour was a short one today but there were four homes that I considered “Hot Picks of the Week”!
Did you know that Lake Arrowhead still sells close to 42% of it’s home inventory in the Winter? It’s true! Facts do not lie, one fact is that Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty is the #1 real estate company on the mountain. For the month of October, Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty had a 58% market share on listings sold, fact! Home sales are showing no signs of slowing. Below is the chart for Home Sales in Lake Arrowhead for the month of October. If you are thinking of selling your home, call me, I have a proven track record and can get your home sold.
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and was obtained from the Rim of the World of AOR.
Broker tour this week in Lake Arrowhead Real Estate was not too big, but there were still some great buys out there. As you know I only pick the ones I consider the Hot Picks of the Week, so here goes…
- 224 S Fairway ~ $250,000 ~ Listed by Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty, Kim Sellers ~ This is a great buy on a maintained access road. Views of the golf course and 3 bedroom, 2 baths.
- 112 S Fairway ~ $389,900 ~ Listed by Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty, Lorie Padore ~ Why do I like this one? Nice entry, close to the golf course, commuter friendly, 2 car garage and 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- 26625 Annandale Court ~ $415,000 ~ Listed by Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty, Susan Smart ~ Golf Course Frontage Anyone? This is a time warp, but for this price and the great bones of this home you can fall in love with country club living. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and level entry on a cul-de-sac street.
That’s it! Let me know if you would like information on these or any other homes in Lake Arrowhead.
There are a few condo complexes in Lake Arrowhead. A condo is a great way to go for a second home if you are looking for low maintenance and ease of use. We have condos’ from small charming 1 bedrooms to lakeside with big lake view units. The condo sales for the last six months have been running steady. Below is a chart for the condo sales in Lake Arrowhead. All information was obtained from Rim AOR and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Due to the families that are fighting the concerts in the Village we have yet another hearing set for their appeal. Summer concerts are part of the evening fun we all celebrate and enjoy. But some believe it is not an enjoyment and that the noise level interferes with their dinner hour and the crickets. However, this is part of living in a Resort community. People are on vacation or like some of us, live here, work here and do this year round. Just because a few people come up only on the weekend doesn’t mean they should dictate the rest of the community.
I encourage anyone who enjoys the concert the Lake Arrowhead Village puts on to attend the meeting. Support our businesses and our community. The Lake Arrowhead Village has gone to great lengths to keep the noise level at acceptable levels, but that still isn’t good enough for some. Save the Concerts!!!
From the Village:
The Lake Arrowhead Appeal Hearing, scheduled with the San Bernardino County Board of Supervisors on Tuesday, September 9, 2014 is being continued to the September 23, 2014 Board of Supervisors Hearing.
Thank you so much for your patience. As the date for this hearing keeps changing, we encourage you to keep an eye on our Facebook page (Lake Arrowhead Village) and watch for emails with updates and last minute info. We understand that making plans to attend this hearing takes tremendous planning and sacrifice. We greatly value your continued commitment to support the Concert Series and Events at the Village. It cannot be overstated how much we appreciate you!
Good afternoon from Lake Arrowhead Lifestyle® The prime home in Lake Arrowhead would be a lake front home and breaking it down we are not doing too shabby on home sales. We currently have 44 lake front homes listed for sale. We have a total of 367 homes not including lake fronts for sale in Lake Arrowhead. In the last 12 months we have had 17 Lake Front Homes in Lake Arrowhead close escrow. That is a pretty good ratio. Below is the chart showing where we are and the average listing price and selling price along with square footage. All information was obtained from Rim AOR, all information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
If you have questions on Lake Arrowhead Real Estate, call Kim Sellers 909-725-1248
Top of the day to you! This weeks broker tour was full of great new homes for sale in Lake Arrowhead. It was a very big tour today and we saw some amazing homes. But as you know I pick only what I consider “Hot Picks of the Week“! So here goes:
- 385 Terrace Road ~ $329,000, listed by Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty~Joanne Johnson~ This is a true cabin in the woods, surrounded by woods and it’s very own Zen garden. Great feel in this 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath home.
- 1615 Lupin ~ $895,000, listed by CBSRR~Sophie Formby~ If you’re looking for seclusion and stunning views, this is it. Sitting on almost an acre, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 4 plus garage, family room, formal living and dining.
- 1212 Portillo ~ $479,000, listed by CBSRR~Kim Sellers ~ Totally turnkey/fully furnished 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, great room and upscale remodel, 2 car garage and walking distance to Tavern Bay Beach Club.
- 512 Golf Course ~ $1,200,000 ~ Listed by CBSRR ~ Kim Sellers ~ This is a fantastic golf course frontage sitting on the 2nd hole of the Lake Arrowhead Country Club. 6 bedrooms, 7.5 baths, elevator, heated driveway and deck, game room, den, bar, gourmet kitchen!
- 27402 North Bay Road ~ $649,000 Listed by CBSRR ~ Steve Keefe~ This is a great family home with great views of the lake, light and bright, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2 car garage on a private road.
If you would like more information on these or any other homes in Lake Arrowhead please contact Kim Sellers with Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty.