What’s happening in the Lake Arrowhead Lifestyle® this week? Plenty that is for sure!
Saturday October 19th
- People to People 2nd Annual Kitchen Tour from 12-4PM ~ four kitchens will be open to visitors and serving treats from around the world. To purchase tickets you can either buy at the Tea Exchange or the Lake House or call Cheryl Moxley at 909-337-5190 ~ Tickets are $30
- Jacks Pumpkin Patch is open daily at 10AM
- Support Dr Julie Monroe and her Lake Arrowhead Family Practice Clinic to stay open. She offers patients without insurance a low cost office visit of $35. The Lake Arrowhead Deli will be hosting a Pizza Festival on October 19th from 2:30-6:30 ~ $20 (two slices of pizza, a drink and some ice cream) DJ Franky Hobart will be cranking out some tunes as well. Show your support for Dr Monroe who does so much for our community.
- Oktoberfest in the Lake Arrowhead Village 12-7PM
- Rim of the World Historical Society Museum will have a family fun day. 27176 Peninsula Drive, Lake Arrowhead 11AM-5PM
Sunday October 20th
- Tunes, Tapas and Tatas ~ Fundraising event for the Soroptimist International of the Rim of the World. This will be at the UCLA conference center. Tickets are $35 Tickets can be purchased at The Lake House, Alpine Jewelers, Sweets and Stuff or by calling Jo Bonita at 909-224-0573 ~ This is the fundraiser that allows Mammograms to qualified women at no cost
- Oktoberfest from 12-5PM in the Lake Arrowhead Village.
Live the Lake Arrowhead Lifestyle®