Welcome to our weekly Update on Lake Arrowhead, CA and the Lake Arrowhead Lifestyle. There are many things about Lake Arrowhead that make it one of the best places to live in California. Our Summertime weather is definitely one of them.
Friday Night is Market Night in Lake Arrowhead, CA ~ 4:30PM and the Summer Concert Series continues with the “Fenians” at Center Stage in the Lake Arrowhead Village at 6:30PM ~ They are a great Irish Music Band. You won’t want to miss them.
Saturday Night the Concert will be “Martha Davis and the Motels” are playing at Center Stage at 6:30PM ~ If you are a child of the 80’s you wont want to miss this one either!!!
At the time of this posting we have had a lot of activity in Real Estate in Lake Arrowhead, CA.
- 3 homes have gone pending in escrow, with I am sure more coming by the end of the week and I will update that.
- 10 homes have come on the market as new listings
Thursday Night in Tavern Bay will be the Arrowhead Arts Association final summer concert and the fun all begins tomorrow night at 6PM ~ Come out to see the Mo Town Review ~ Bring your picnic and your drinks, chairs and enjoy good times with your friends and neighbors. Entry fee is $20
Tomorrow Night is the Lake Arrowhead Chamber of Commerce Mixer ~Contact Chamber office for more information ~909-337-3715
This weekend at Jensen’s Market will be the LOBSTER FEST ~ Friday, Saturday and Sunday ~ Come out to the Jensen’s parking lot tent sale and enjoy a fresh meal or take it home!!!
Blue Jay Wine Walk is Saturday the 28th. 12-6PM in Blue Jay
Classic Car and Motorcycle show in the Lake Arrowhead Village on Saturday! 9AM-3PM
See you at the Lake!!!
The month of May was a good one for home sales in Lake Arrowhead, CA. We had some lakefronts sell, a total of three and many homes in all price ranges. The market has been heating up for a few months now in Lake Arrowhead, and it doesn’t look like it will be stopping anytime soon.
Our Lake Arrowhead Real Estate market is doing well. All information was obtained by Rim o’the World Association of Realtors. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. If you have questions on these or any other real estate related questions, please give me a call.
Broker tour today pulled out some good listings for the week. As you know, I only pick my Top Picks of the week for new listings. Spring is coming, well, it is actually here, but you wouldn’t know it from the weather. We are expecting a foot of snow over the next day. But, I was able to get out before the storm and see what is new.
Here are my Top Picks of the Week
- 395 Birchwood – Listed by Prudential CA Realty, Vicky Center -$289,000 ~ This is a great full time or vacation home in Lake Arrowhead, close to Blue Jay, 3 bedroom 2.5 baths and partially remodeled.
- 28255 Bern Lane – Listed by Coldwell Banker Sky Ridge Realty, Bob Baily ~ $248,500 ~ Tavern Bay cutie listed, 3 bedroom 2 bath home, walking distance to the Tavern Bay Beach Club.
- 1050 Beaver Lane ~ Listed by Remax, Barry Lieberman – $300,000 ~ Another Tavern Bay Home listed and such easy access to this home. Level entry, 3 bedroom, 2 baths and nice appointments in the home.
That’s it! Those are my top picks of the week. If you would like information on these or any other homes in Lake Arrowhead, please let me know.
See you at the Lake!